- Registered on: 06/11/2017
- Last connection: 06/15/2017
- vdr-plugin-live (Manager, Developer, 06/11/2017)
- 09:18 PM vdr-plugin-live Feature #708 (Feedback): RFE: Add download button on the recordings page
- 09:09 PM vdr-plugin-live Bug #1366 (Closed): http-Error: 404 Not Found
- I guess this was a user error and has been solved in the meantime.
I will close it now.
- 09:06 PM vdr-plugin-live Feature #708: RFE: Add download button on the recordings page
- I had no time to check if this is working, but as tadi already stated, VDR does its records as TS stream.
- 08:43 PM vdr-plugin-live Bug #1904 (Closed): Indentation of Recordings not correct
- I guess this is solved together with the implementation of https://projects.vdr-developer.org/issues/1479.
I will cl...
- 08:38 PM vdr-plugin-live Bug #1761 (Closed): Segfault when licking on timers
- It seems this is solved, so I will close it now.
- 08:32 PM vdr-plugin-live Feature #827: show images in recordinfo - if there are any...
- This has been implemented on the "feature_recimages" branch:
- 08:27 PM vdr-plugin-live Feature #2509: Turn the searchtimername on the timerpage into a link to edit the searchtimer
- I had a short look into the code and this seems not so easy as though.
So it may take longer to implement this.
- 08:25 PM vdr-plugin-live Bug #2466 (Closed): GCC 7 - g++: error: pages/libpages.a: No such file or directory
- 08:25 PM vdr-plugin-live Bug #2466 (Assigned): GCC 7 - g++: error: pages/libpages.a: No such file or directory
- 08:21 PM vdr-plugin-live Bug #2408 (Closed): Failed compilation with vdr 2.3.1
Also available in: Atom