- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 12/13/2008
- Last connection: 05/11/2016
- 09:39 PM VDRAdmin-AM Revision 6ecf728e: Run all PNGs through zopflipng -m
- 12:16 PM vdr-plugin-ttxtsubs Revision ac89f6a0: Fix build with -std=c++11
- 11:16 AM vdr-plugin-sudoku Bug #2293 (New): [PATCH] Include cstdlib before vector to fix build with g++ 6
- 10:15 AM vdr-plugin-ttxtsubs Bug #2221 (Closed): vdr 2.2.0 and patch
- I just tried it, works fine for me. Can't say much more than that it would have been useful to see the whole URL you ...
- 09:02 AM vdr-plugin-sudoku Bug #2217 (New): Adapt to bigger screen resolution
- On HD displays sudoku is displayed too small, and this cannot be helped with plugin settings. The plugin should detec...
- 05:24 PM vdr-plugin-sudoku Bug #700: [PATCH] Use $LDFLAGS when linking.
- Same thing for sudoku_generator, updated patch attached.
- 11:00 PM VDR SoftHDDevice Plugin Bug #1916: Portability: char type with gcc on ARM defaults to unsigned
- This is mostly fixed in current git, but I believe there's one more of these changes still needed:...
- 04:19 PM vdr-plugin-ttxtsubs Revision 8a001327: Add combined patch for VDR 2.2.0
- 09:58 PM VDR SoftHDDevice Plugin Bug #1417: Crash at exit after "video lagging behind after recording stop" bugfix
- I finally found the cause, the video module apparently gets changed to noop at some point in exit and some calls for ...
- 08:37 PM VDR SoftHDDevice Plugin Bug #2100 (Closed): ERROR: attempt to destroy an unregistered pixmap after git commit 1d06c5ba59f...
- After git commit 1d06c5ba59ff4175b9144764f9750f9143c066fb, I see a bunch of these messages in syslog at vdr startup:
Also available in: Atom