This is a developer version. Even though I use it in my productive
environment, I strongly recommend that you only use it under controlled
conditions and for testing and debugging.
From the HISTORY file:
- Added 'S3W ABS-3A' to sources.conf (thanks to Frank Richter).
- Fixed a possible deadlock in the recordings handler thread.
- Updated the Russian OSD texts (thanks to Andrey Pridvorov).
- Added a missing dependency to the Makefile to avoid error messages in the
clean-plugins target (thanks to Tobias Grimm).
- The channel/CAM relations (i.e. the information which CAM can decrypt a given
channel) are now stored in the file 'cam.data' in the cache directory (suggested
by Dietmar Spingler). This speeds up switching to encrypted channels after
newly starting VDR, in case there is more than one CAM in the system.
- Fixed a flaw in handling timeouts for encrypted channels.
- The mechanism of trying different CAMs when switching to an encrypted channel is
now only triggered if there acually is more than one CAM in the system.
- Fixed updating the elapsed/remaining time in the progress display during fast
- Changed '
unsigned' to '
signed' in some places to avoid trouble with
gcc6+ (reported by Derek Kelly).
- CAMs that can handle multiple devices at the same time can now indicate this
by creating the first
cCamSlotas usual, and every other
it the first one as its "MasterSlot". To VDR this means that when searching
for a CAM that can decrypt a particular channel, it only needs to ask the
master CAM slot whether it is suitable for decrypting, and can skip all the
other slots belonging to the same master. This can greatly speed up channel
switching on systems with more than one CAM (that can handle multiple devices).
- The LCARS skin now displays the master CAM's number when a device is tuned to
an encrypted channel.
- The Setup/CAM menu now only displays master CAMs.
- Fixed setting the local machine's SVDRP host name (was overwritten if setup.conf
contained an empty string).
- PIDs can now be added to and deleted from a
cReceiverwhile it is attached to
cDevice, without having to detach it first and re-attach it afterwards.
- Implemented support for MTD ("Multi Transponder Decryption"). This allows a CAM
that is capable of decrypting more than one channel ("Multi Channel Decryption")
to decrypt channels from different transponders. See the remarks in mtd.h on
what a derived
cCamSlotclass needs to do in order to activate MTD (thanks to
Jasmin Jessich for writing the ddci2 plugin and for valuable input and help
with testing and debugging).
- The function
cRingBufferLinear::Clear()can now be called safely from the
reading thread, without additional locking.
- Now stopping any ongoing recordings before stopping the plugins, to avoid
a crash when stopping VDR while recording.