Version 0.0.7 now uses a higher OSD color depth, when anti-aliasing is enabled.
- Project moved to http://projects.vdr-developer.org/projects/show/plg-ttxtsubs
- Applied patch from Rolf Ahrenberg (vdr-ttxtsubs-0.0.5-raastinrauta-edition.diff.gz)
which introduces the following changes:
- Rolf Ahrenberg
- Updated the core patch and Makefile against VDR's current API
- Added font, color, and DVB source selection
- Added UTF8 support
- Added layered OSD support
- Fixed EPG scan hiccups
- Fixed several race conditions in destructors
- Silenced compilation warnings
- Vyacheslav Diconov
- Russian translation
- Ville SkyttÃ€
- fixed crash in plugin shutdown
- cleaned up logging to use syslog
- Thomas GÃŒnther
- German translation
- MichaÃ«l Nival
- Added missing const declarations
- French translation
- Luca Olivetti
- Fixed displaying subtitles setting
- Added a thread based subtitles scanner
- Added delay settings
- Tobias Grimm
- Added manual page selection mode
- Rolf Ahrenberg
- Switched completely to VDR 1.6's I18N system and removed the old crap - no
more support for older VDR versions!
- Removed VDR*.patch and Checkpatch.sh and added up-to-date VDR patches
into into "patches" subdirectory (thx to Rolf Ahrenberg)
- Removed location lines from *.po (thx to Rolf Ahrenberg)
- Fixed wrong GPL license text (wrong FSF address)
- Clarified license (it's GPL-2 or any later) and added a licence
header to every source file
From the HISTORY file:
- Added a note about 'Id' being obsolete to the description of cDevice::PlayAudio().
- Switched to the new S2API driver API, which was decided to become the official
DVB API in the kernel (based on patches from Igor M. Liplianin, Niels Wagenaar
and Edgar Hucek). VDR now uses the S2API driver from http://linuxtv.org/hg/v4l-dvb.
In order to correctly detect DVB-S2 capable devices, you need to apply the patch
from ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/vdr/Developer/v4l-dvb-s2api-add-s2-capability.diff to
the driver source, because the S2API doesn't provide a way of telling whether a
device can handle DVB-S2 transponders.
- The cDvbTuner::IsTunedTo() function now also checks the symbol rate in case of
DVB-S and DVB-C.
- Improved handling PES video packets with zero length when converting from TS to PES.
For good replay in Transfer Mode on full featured DVB cards you may want to apply
the patch from ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/vdr/Developer/av7110_v4ldvb_api5_audiobuf_test_1.diff
to the driver (thanks to Oliver Endriss).
In this version merly the patches from the Debian-Package have been added.
- Moved installation of README and manpage from all to install target
- Updated code for VDR 1.6.0
- Changed default location of vtx cache to /var/cache/vdr/vtx
- Fixed problems with switching channels on FF+Budget systems
Also available in: Atom