From the HISTORY file:
- Fixed a memory leak in case of broken Extended Event Descriptors (thanks to Lars
- Fixed the German translation of "Binary skip timeout (s)" (thanks to Matthias
- Fixed the German translation of "VDR will shut down later - press Power to force".
- Fixed the Finnish translation of "Binary skip timeout (s)" (thanks to Rolf
- Updated the Lithuanian OSD texts (thanks to Valdemaras Pipiras).
- Added SDNOTIFY to Make.config.template (suggested by Christian Richter). Also
added NO_KBD and BIDI.
- Added code from the "jumpplay" patch that makes the recording still be considered
unviewed when stopping replay within RESUMEBACKUP seconds of the first mark.
- The new option "Setup/Replay/Alternate behavior for adaptive skipping" can be used
to make adaptive skipping only halve the skip distance when the direction changes.
That way you can reach the desired point in a recording even if you make one too
many skips in a certain direction (see MANUAL for details).
cCamSlot::Assign(), so that it actually ignores the value of Query if Device
NULL(as described in the header file).
- Added a missing
VDRDIR="$(CWD)"to the clean-plugins target of the Makefile, to
avoid error messages regarding the missing vdr.pc file.
- Updated the Finnish OSD texts (thanks to Rolf Ahrenberg).
- Updated the Estonian OSD texts (thanks to Arthur Konovalov).
- Updated the Ukrainian OSD texts (thanks to Yarema Aka Knedlyk).
- Updated the Romanian OSD texts (thanks to Lucian Muresan).
- Updated the Hungarian OSD texts (thanks to István Füley).
- Fixed switching channels in the Schedule menu after going through various Now and
Schedule menus for different channels (reported by Matthias Senzel).
- Fixed setting the Blue button in the Schedule/Now/Next menus, so that it only shows
"Switch" if the selected event is on a different channel.
"NORDIG"to the list of "DVB/Standard compliance" options and using it to
restrict the LCN (Logical Channel Numbers) parsing to networks that actually use
this non-standard feature (thanks to Rolf Ahrenberg).
- In the "Edit recording" menu the '0' key can now be used on the "Name:" field to
remove the name of the recording and replace it with the last element of the
recording's folder path name (suggested by Christoph Haubrich). See MANUAL, section
"Managing folders" for details.
- Updated the Italian OSD texts (thanks to Nino Gerbino).
- The "Select folder" menu now adds the folder names of all existing recordings to
any names that have been predefined in "folders.conf" (suggested by Sören Moch).
- Updated the Italian OSD texts (thanks to Diego Pierotto).
- Fixed the German translations of "latitude" and "longitude" (they were swapped).
- Updated the Hungarian OSD texts (thanks to Mario Fenneis).
- Modified runvdr.template to improve compatibility with the "bash" and "dash" shells.
- Changed the German translations if the texts related to "binary skipping" (based
on a suggestion by Thomas Reufer).
- Updated sources.conf to reflect the fact that Astra 4A and SES5 are actually in
two separate positions (thanks to Arthur Konovalov).
cMarks::GetNextEnd()(thanks to Stefan Herdler).
The behavior of these two functions is now exacly as described in the header file.
Editing marks that are placed at exactly the same offset in a recording are now
preserved in the cutting process.
- Changed the naming of "binary skip mode" to "adaptive skip mode" (suggested by
Rolf Ahrenberg and Derek Kelly).
cReplayControlnow use the same list of editing marks. This avoids
inconsistent behavior with the "Skip edited parts" or "Pause replay at last mark"
functions when the editing marks are manipulated during replay.
- Fixed setting an empty recording name or folder to a blank in the "Edit recording"
menu (reported by Christoph Haubrich).
- Added a confirmation before renaming a recording to its folder name (suggested
by Christoph Haubrich).
EntriesOnSameFileSystem(), so that it returns 'true' if either of the given
files doesn't exist (to avoid any actions that might be triggered if files are on
different file system), and changed handling the
that it is initialized to
'true'and will only be set to
'false'if the entire
copy process has been successful (problem reported by Christoph Haubrich).
- Added the UPDATE-2.2.0 file.