VDR developer version 2.3.2
This is a developer version. Even though I use it in my productive
environment, I strongly recommend that you only use it under controlled
conditions and for testing and debugging.
From the HISTORY file:
- Fixed a crash when deleting a recording (reported by Oliver Endriss).
- Fixed an overflow of PIDs in a receiver (thanks to Robert Hannebauer).
- Updated the Italian OSD texts (thanks to Diego Pierotto).
- Fixed initializing device specific parameters in
- The function
SetCurrentChannel(const cChannel *Channel)is now deprecated and
may be removed in a future version. Use
- The SVDRP command
DELCnow refuses to delete the very last channel in the list,
to avoid ending up with an empty channel list.
cRwLockclass now allows nested read locks within a write lock from the
same thread. This fixes possible crashes when moving or deleting channels in
the menu or through SVDRP (as well as other operations that try to acquire a
read lock within a write lock).
- Fixed a crash when trying to delete a channel that is being used by a timer.
- Fixed setting the current item and counter values in the Recordings menu after
deleting the last recording in a subfolder.
- Fixed a crash when deleting a recording that is currently being replayed.
- Fixed a crash when moving a recording to a folder on a different volume.
cRecordingsHandlernow performs its actual operations in a separate thread,
thus avoiding locking problems and reducing the time between subsequent
- Added a note to the description of
cFont::Size(), regarding possible differences
between it and
cFont::Height()(suggested to Thomas Reufer).
- Made the
const' (thanks to Thomas Reufer).
- Fixed resuming replay at a given position, which was off by one frame (thanks
to Thomas Reufer).
- Improved handling frame numbers to have a smoother progress display during
replay of recordings with B-frames (thanks to Thomas Reufer).
- Fixed replaying recordings to their very end, if they don't end with an I-frame
(thanks to Thomas Reufer).
- Implemented a frame parser for H.265 (HEVC) recordings (thanks to Thomas Reufer).
cFont::Width(void)to get the default character width and allow stretched
font drawing in high level OSDs (thanks to Thomas Reufer).
- Fixed regenerating the index of audio recordings (thanks to Thomas Reufer).
- Fixed building VDR with systemd >= 230 (thanks to Ville Skyttä).
- Sorted sources.conf by continous azimuth (thanks to Lucian Muresan).
- Added 'S58.5E Kazsat 3' to sources.conf (thanks to Aitugan Sarbassov).
- Fixed truncated date/time strings in the skins on multi-byte UTF-8 systems
(reported by Sergey Chernyavskiy).
- Updated the Estonian OSD texts (thanks to Arthur Konovalov).
- Added a '
const' version of
cTimers::GetTimer()(thanks to Lars Hanisch).
- Fixed a typo in the description of
cTimers::GetTimersRead()(thanks to Lars
- Fixed a possible buffer overflow in handling CA descriptors (suggested by
- Avoiding some duplicate code and unnecessary work in nit.c (thanks to Ville
- Added support for the systemd watchdog (thanks to Marc Perrudin),
- Added a short sleep to
cTSBuffer::Action()to avoid high CPU usage (thanks to