muggle plugin 0.2.3 released
- last version broke importing from setup menu
- Lyrics now work with Googlyrics2. Please use Googlyrics2 post beta3, the beta3 version only handles ascii text
- if several versions of lyrics for a song are found, it is now possible to choose among them.
- Lyrics: rewrite the shell script muggle_getlyrics in python and talk directly to the Googlyrics2 python code
- load images: fix buggy error handling (reported in vdr-portal.de by stevie101)
- Lyrics: Fix bug #52: line split could split within 2byte unicode char. Now removed this code from C++ and put it into the python script muggle_getlyrics.
- Lyrics: when calling "mv" to rename a file make sure mv never gets interactive
- muggle-image-convert produces less output if needed programs are not installed
- When loading lyrics, do not show just empty text but the line "loading lyrics from the internet"