+ fix bug in creation of timer with channel groups
+ make script-message names more consistent
+ minor bugfixes
+ now with channel groups support a la vdr
Fixes the channel switch action (blue key)
Contains various fixes:
- fix path to bash in windows (Many thanks to email@example.com!)
- fix minor OSD issues
- confirm deletion of timers
- more config options for osd
- Minor notation correction. - Refine translations. - Update HISTORY. - Make tab width configurable. - Make MAX_CHARS configurable. - min from stl to fix build error VDR 2.3.5. - fix one c++11 compiler warning. - Detach STRIP from DEBUG flag (thx Tobias Grimm). - Add VDR API 2.3.1 compatibility for "New token: ChannelServiceReference". - New token: ChannelServiceReference - Correct image display using TT6400 high level osd. - fix compiler error (c++11), in case DEBUG is enabled. - Purge DEVELOPMENT_FEATURES, permanently enabled with t2s-rerunandtab.diff. - add VDR API 2.3.1 compatibility for t2s-rerunandtab.diff - Add compatibility for VDR API >= 2.3.1.
- New tokens: UsedDiskSpace, TotalDiskSpace, VideoSizeWidth, VideoSizeHeight (closes #465, thanks to NemoN). - Documentation fixes. - Commit t2s_rerunandtab.diff by firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.vdr-portal.de/board17-developer/board25-patches/p914968-patch-f%C3%BCr-text2skin-channelnames4reruns/#post914968 - Commit common_c.diff most probably by Christian Winninger (unknown source) - Commit status_c.diff most probably by Gerald Dachs (unknown source) - Commit static-std-string.diff by Lars Hanisch (unknown source) - Commit text2skin-signal.patch by email@example.com (unknown source) - Commit text2skin-vdr2.1.2compat.diff by Christopher Reimer (unknown source) - New version reflecting VDR 2.2.0 compatibility
Das Radio-Plugin ist importiert und kompiliert jetzt auch mit VDR 2.3.x
This is a developer version. Even though I use it in my productive
environment, I strongly recommend that you only use it under controlled
conditions and for testing and debugging.
From the HISTORY file:
- Added 'S3W ABS-3A' to sources.conf (thanks to Frank Richter).
- Fixed a possible deadlock in the recordings handler thread.
- Updated the Russian OSD texts (thanks to Andrey Pridvorov).
- Added a missing dependency to the Makefile to avoid error messages in the
clean-plugins target (thanks to Tobias Grimm).
- The channel/CAM relations (i.e. the information which CAM can decrypt a given
channel) are now stored in the file 'cam.data' in the cache directory (suggested
by Dietmar Spingler). This speeds up switching to encrypted channels after
newly starting VDR, in case there is more than one CAM in the system.
- Fixed a flaw in handling timeouts for encrypted channels.
- The mechanism of trying different CAMs when switching to an encrypted channel is
now only triggered if there acually is more than one CAM in the system.
- Fixed updating the elapsed/remaining time in the progress display during fast
- Changed '
unsigned' to '
signed' in some places to avoid trouble with
gcc6+ (reported by Derek Kelly).
- CAMs that can handle multiple devices at the same time can now indicate this
by creating the first
cCamSlotas usual, and every other
it the first one as its "MasterSlot". To VDR this means that when searching
for a CAM that can decrypt a particular channel, it only needs to ask the
master CAM slot whether it is suitable for decrypting, and can skip all the
other slots belonging to the same master. This can greatly speed up channel
switching on systems with more than one CAM (that can handle multiple devices).
- The LCARS skin now displays the master CAM's number when a device is tuned to
an encrypted channel.
- The Setup/CAM menu now only displays master CAMs.
- Fixed setting the local machine's SVDRP host name (was overwritten if setup.conf
contained an empty string).
- PIDs can now be added to and deleted from a
cReceiverwhile it is attached to
cDevice, without having to detach it first and re-attach it afterwards.
- Implemented support for MTD ("Multi Transponder Decryption"). This allows a CAM
that is capable of decrypting more than one channel ("Multi Channel Decryption")
to decrypt channels from different transponders. See the remarks in mtd.h on
what a derived
cCamSlotclass needs to do in order to activate MTD (thanks to
Jasmin Jessich for writing the ddci2 plugin and for valuable input and help
with testing and debugging).
- The function
cRingBufferLinear::Clear()can now be called safely from the
reading thread, without additional locking.
- Now stopping any ongoing recordings before stopping the plugins, to avoid
a crash when stopping VDR while recording.
There are several significant new features:
- Option to convert to H265/HEVC via new -v switch, with potential for file size 1/2 of H264, 1/4 of MPEG2
- Multiple format options in single-use/batch modes via -f flag: avi, mkv, mp4, mov, m2ts, ts, aac, m4a and mp3
- A new debug function facilitated testing and the creation of an extensive player/format/stream compatibility matrix at:
"In summary, some players are good for almost all formats, and if you don't need subtitles or automatic aspect ratio switching, most players will play most formats"
- Added support for Fraunhofer AAC codec and libmp3lame codec for mp3 via new -a switch
- Added automatic conversion of AC3/DTS streams in VDR1.x recordings
- Added automatic conversion of editing marks to .edl files for Kodi, mplayer in single-use mode
- Info, warn and error criticality for different types of problems + optional email at criticality "error"
- Conversion runtime + realtime/runtime ratio logged
- Wiki extensively updated with new options at https://projects.vdr-developer.org/projects/vdr-convert/wiki
+Various other fixes and improvements; todo's cleared
I did some spam cleanup on projects.vdr-developer.org today. There was a lot of spam in news-comments. I hope I've catched all spam, if not, please let me know.
All spam-users and inactive users which haven't created any kind content have been deleted as well.
I might have deleted some "false positives". If you are missing something, please let me know and I will try to recover it from the backup.
If your account was deleted and you can't login anymore, please let me know or just register again.
Right now registration requires manual confirmation by the administrator, until I've found a suitable solution to avoid spam users (most likely a captcha).
Also available in: Atom