- Fixed support for mono podcasts using HE-AAC
- Support latest ffmpeg with more relevant/shorter service name+provider metadata
- AAC streams: Silently use Fraunhofer (libfdk) if available in ffmpeg build unless specifically set with -a
- Improved error reporting tolerance x264/5
- Improved error reporting tolerance (subtitle stream) with foreign language (hard-subtitled) programmes
Changes in 1.0.1:
- Fixed header row after deleting or hiding recordings.
Changes in 1.0.0:
- Dropped support for VDR 2.2.0.
- Added scanner thread for duplicates.
Added --podcast option: podcasts stored in subdirectories, by Title
Podcast audio codec config: Can use (HE)AAC, MP3 or Opus
Extensive embedding of metadata in output files (mainly for podcasts)
Added -g option for genre files to define mapping of VDR's G tag to text
Significant H265 setting updates to reflect recent improvements
Slight H264 compression increase to reflect recent improvements
More extensive checking of ffmpeg build options (codec library checks)
Detect short initial recording files & delete (VPS aborted start)
Various other fixes and improvements, incl. for FTP/redo modes
Fixes for recent ffmpeg versions (3.3+)
Changes in 0.2.2:
- Updated kNone handling in main menu.
- Improved duplicate recording copy constructor.
- Added missing recordings lock release.
- Simplified toggle hidden.
- Fixed recordings locking sequence.
- Check for vanished recorgins in info menu.
- Added checks for empty lists.
Changes in 0.2.1:
- Fixed menu updating bug introduced in version 0.2.0.
Changes in 0.2.0:
- Fixed compilation with VDR 2.4.0.
- Improved delete and hide performance.
- Refactored duplicate detection to own classes.
+ fix bug in creation of timer with channel groups
+ make script-message names more consistent
+ minor bugfixes
+ now with channel groups support a la vdr
Fixes the channel switch action (blue key)
Also available in: Atom