Project

General

Profile

Bug #1220

Played time and total time of HD recordings is doubled

Added by Anonymous over 8 years ago. Updated over 8 years ago.

Status:
Closed
Priority:
Normal
Assignee:
Target version:
Start date:
01/14/2013
Due date:
% Done:

100%


Description

While viewing HD recordings the LCD shows twice the amount of played and total time.

History

#1 Updated by jowi24 over 8 years ago

  • Status changed from New to Confirmed

Confirmed, I can reproduce the issue here.

If anyone can provide I patch, I'll be happy to apply it to the repository.

#2 Updated by Ramirez over 8 years ago

I did some research how this is solved in the GraphLCD plugin and came up with this solution:

Index: vdr-plugin-lcdproc-0.0.10-jw9+git20120625/lcd.c ===================================================================
--- vdr-plugin-lcdproc-0.0.10-jw9+git20120625.orig/lcd.c 2013-01-14 11:08:40.378878002 0100
+
+ vdr-plugin-lcdproc-0.0.10-jw9+git20120625/lcd.c 2013-01-14 11:10:47.573278952 +0100
@ -923,9 +923,11 @

if ( (now.tv_usec < WakeUpCycle) && (replayDvbApi) ) {
char tempbuffer[16];
- replayDvbApi->GetIndex(Current, Total, false); Total=(Total==0)?1:Total;
- sprintf(tempbuffer,"%s",(const char*)IndexToHMSF(Total));
- SetProgress(IndexToHMSF(Current),tempbuffer, (100 * Current) / Total);
+ replayDvbApi->GetIndex(Current, Total, false);
+ Total= (Total==0) ? 1 : Total;
+ double FramesPerSecond = replayDvbApi->FramesPerSecond();
+ sprintf(tempbuffer, "%s", (const char*)IndexToHMSF(Total, false, FramesPerSecond));
+ SetProgress(IndexToHMSF(Current, false, FramesPerSecond), tempbuffer, (100 * Current) / Total);
}

#3 Updated by jowi24 over 8 years ago

  • Status changed from Confirmed to Assigned
  • Assignee set to jowi24
  • Target version set to 0.0.10-jw10

Great! I'll give it a try this evening and report back.

#4 Updated by jowi24 over 8 years ago

  • Status changed from Assigned to Resolved

Tested an committed in git, will be included in next release.

#5 Updated by Anonymous over 8 years ago

  • Status changed from Resolved to Closed
  • % Done changed from 0 to 100

Applied in changeset commit:a68f403de005d6c650fa8d1156927a7c570ab7b6.

Also available in: Atom PDF