now with Video&Audio file streaming, and lot of new features
Don't forget to update your config.php file with config_default.php.
Now you need to use modded segmenter version provided with the release.
No need of mediainfo anymore.
Check the readme file!
01.03.2010 - 0.3.7
- fixed indentation
- good display of recording date & time and names
- epg characters encoding detection and conversion to utf8 if necessary
- fixed channels with coma. Something was still missing.
- added an option to enable/disable the VDR feature
- segmenter binary path is now configurable ( don't forget to update your config.php )
- cosmetics fixes
- added timers support: create/edit/delete.
- now support moviename.tbn, poster.jpg & folder.jpg thumbnails for movies
- added sources support for multiple media dirs.
- added mp3,aac,wav playback support.
- added switch auto to next track while playing audio files.
- added audio dir playback with itune style
- replaced mediainfo by getid3 (http://getid3.sourceforge.net/)
- trick channel names having a \ for logos. Replace the \ by a space in the logo name. ex "CHAN\CHAN" gives "CHAN CHAN.png".
- fixed Thumbnails aspect/ratio. Now it checks sources resolution before generating the thumb.
- Added more info for video.
- no more killall ffmpeg command. Now the pid is checked and killed.
- allow multiple streaming sessions
- added button to kill all active sessions.