VDR developer version 1.7.29
The default skin "LCARS" displays the signal strengths and qualities of
all devices in its main menu. For devices that have an stb0899 frontend chip
(like the TT-budget S2-3200) retrieving this information from the driver is
rather slow, which results in a sluggish response to user input in the main
menu. To speed this up you may want to apply the patches from
to the LinuxDVB driver source.
From the HISTORY file:
- Added a missing template specification to the c'tor of
cSortedTimers(thanks to Udo
- Fixed the background color of the Transfer Mode indicator bitmap in the LCARS skin.
- The LCARS skin now only displays devices that can actually receive channels, leaving
out, for instance, pure replay devices (suggested by Reinhard Nissl).
- Now scaling down the Transfer Mode indicator bitmap in the LCARS skin in case it
doesn't fit with the selected font size (reported by Reinhard Nissl).
- Fixed making LCARS the default skin.
- Adjusted the default values for OSD and font sizes to better fit HDTV.
- Updated the Finnish OSD texts (thanks to Rolf Ahrenberg).
- Fixed the call to
to Rolf Ahrenberg).
DeleteEvent()from the EPG handler interface (turned out not to be useful)
and replaced it with
HandledExternally()(thanks to Jörg Wendel).
SetComponents()to the EPG handler interface (thanks to Dirk Heiser).
- Updated the Italian OSD texts (thanks to Diego Pierotto).
- Changed the button colors in the LCARS skin to better fit with the rest of the theme.
- Removed the gap from the main menu buttons in the LCARS skin.
- Fixed some copy&paste errors in PLUGINS.html (thanks to Winfried Köhler).
- The LCARS skin's main menu now only displays timers that are actually activated.
- Within the "Recordings" menu, pressing the '0' key now toggles sorting between
"by time" and "by name". The selected sort mode is stored separately for each
folder (provided you have write access to that folder).
If a folder is newly created by a repeating timer, the sort mode for that
folder is initially set to "by time".
- Fixed several spelling errors (thanks to Ville Skyttä).
- Fixed handling recording with more than two bonded devices.
- Fixed the type of
cVideoDiskUsage::HasChanged()(thanks to Andreas
- Setting the "broken link" or "TEI" flags when cutting recordings is now suppressed
if the editing point merges two seamlessly fitting parts of the same stream (thanks
to Torsten Lang).
- Fixed displaying messages in the LCARS skin.
- Fixed checking for a visible live programme in case a menu or the channel display
is currently open.
- Changed some of the colors in the LCARS skin (you may need to delete the file
lcars-default.theme from your themes directory to see these changes).
- The new setup option "Miscellaneous/Show channel names with source" can be used to
turn on adding the source character to channel names whenever they are displayed
(suggested by Ludi Kaleni).